MAIN ROOM registration
for the coming 9am In-Person Sunday Gathering
Before registering (and also before leaving to attend an event at Brookside), please confirm that you can answer “No” to the following questions.
- Does anyone in your household have any new or worsening symptoms that you don’t have a known cause for (fever, chills, cough, trouble breathing, sort throat, trouble swallowing, runny or stuffy nose, decrease or loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, pink eye, headache, fatigue, sore muscles or joints)?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or been told to stay isolated in the last 14 days, or to your knowledge, have you been in close contact with someone who has?
- In the last 14 days, have you travelled outside of Canada and been advised to quarantine according to federal requirements?
If you cannot answer “No” to all of these questions, please do not register or plan to attend an in-person gathering. Take advantage of the online stream at brookside.online.church on Sunday at 9am instead.
These questions will be confirmed with you when your household arrives at the building.
When you have registered, we will immediately email you a confirmation notice.
It should arrive in your inbox moments after you submit your registration. If you are concerned that your registration was not received, please do not wait until Saturday night to contact email@example.com
To ensure you receive your confirmation notice…
- Make sure you enter your correct email address in the form – if this is entered incorrectly, we cannot email you.
- Check your spam folder and your other organizational folders (such as the Promotions tab in Gmail). If you entered your email address correctly, but you don’t see the confirmation message show up in your inbox, it is likely waiting in some other folder in your email account.
If you run into any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you or confirm your registration for you.
Register for the MAIN ROOM
Registration opens on Thursday at 10am for the coming Sunday, and is open until Saturday at 7pm or until we reach capacity.